International KDV-7600 Pal<->NTSC<->Secam HD Video Converter:
See the Video Converter Comparison Chart
Easily use a USA NTSC HDTV with HDMI or DVI inputs anywhere in the world. This converter is the most flexible video converter in the market because it will take input of any kind including analog RCA composite, S-video, component, and HDMI. It will then convert the signal to 1080p or the highest your TV can handle. Not only does it convert Pal and Secam TV signals from other countries to NTSC for your TV, but it will also up-convert these signals to 1080p and improve your picture quality from an analog source. Unlike most other video converters that degrade your picture while converting Pal/Secam to NTSC, this converter will actually enhance your picture by up-converting it to 1080p or the highest resolution your TV can handle including 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p. Therefore you will be able to utilize your TV to the maximum resolution it can handle.
- Multiple inputs allowing you to connect more than 1 item
- Analog, digital and HD inputs (1 each)
- Upconverts the output to the max your TV can handle
- Latest firmware supports HDMI V1.3 for all old and new TVs
- Enhances and up converts picture up to HD 1080p resolution
- Remote Control: Allows full feature usage via OSD menu
- Remote Control allows you to select input
- Compact size model that can easily fit anywhere
- Works great for TV's up to 42". TV's 46" and larger will also work, but for best picture quality on TV's 46" and larger we recommend the International KDV-8000
- Support all formats of Pal and Secam input except Pal N, and Pal M for South America
International KDV-7600 Pal NTSC Video Converter Inputs
Video Converter Input Signals:
- All Formats of Pal: PAL B, PAL D, PAL N, PAL G, PAL H, PAL I, PAL K, PAL M
- All Formats of NTSC: NTSC M - NTSC 3.58, NTSC N - NTSC 4.43
- All Formats of Secam: SECAM B, SECAM D, SECAM G, SECAM H, SECAM K, SECAM K1, SECAM L, MESECAM
- All Other HDTV Signals: 480p, HDTV 576p, HDTV 720p, HD 1080i , HDTV 1080p, HDTV 480i, HDTV 576i
Video Converter Input Jacks:
Composite RCA Video Input
For many years, the "standard" video connection was a single RCA jack, usually yellow in color. Composite video connections were limited to 480i NTSC or 576i PAL. This video converter has a composite video input.
With the introduction of S-VHS VCR's and laser-disc came the S-video connector. Technically, it has the same resolution as a standard video connector. It does however utilize separate luminance and chrominance Y/C
Component HD Video Input x 2
Component video further separates the chrominance into Pb & Pr and IS capable of transferring up to 1080p. However, it is still an analog video transfer, NOT digital like HDMI
High Definition Multimedia Interface was the first pure digital audio/video connection available on consumer level electronics. HDMI 1.4 can handle resloution up to 4K!
International KDV-7000 Pal NTSC Video Converter Outputs
HDMI Output for Full HD
For the best possible picture and sound quality the KDV-7600 utilizes an HDMI digital output to seamlessly connect to your HD TV!
Pal/NTSC Video Converter Output Signals:
- HDTV 480p
- HDTV 576p
- HDTV 720p
- HDTV 1080p
- HDTV 1080i
- HDTV 480i
- HDTV 576i
Free 6 Foot HDMI Cable
Just to make sure you have everything you need, this video converter comes with a FREE 6 foot Gold Plated HDMI Cable, up to a $29.99 Value!
HD Upconversion - Watch analog TV in HD upconverted quality up to 1080p
This converter not only converts your Pal<->NTSC<->Secam, but it also upconverts your signal to HD quality for your new HDTV. It has component oututs to connect to your TV. If you have a newer TV with HDMI or DVI input, we have other converters for you. Please see our comparison chart at the bottom of the page or call us for more information.
The KDV-7600 is a state of the art video converter that is ideal to convert Pal/NTSC/Secam signals from HDMI, component, S-video and composite RCA to an HDMI output. It will allow you to use your NTSC USA TV overseas provided that you have a TV tuner such as a cable box, satellite receiver, VCR, or DVD recorder with an S-video or RCA (composite) output. Your TV must also have an HDMI input to use this device. Almost all HDTV's have a component input.
Made with the newest microprocessor chipset utilizing a 64 MB size video field memory conversion.
International KDV-7600 Pal NTSC Video Converter Specifications:Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Money Back Guarantee:
We are so confident in our products, that if you find a better Pal/NTSC/Secam video converter than what we offer, we will give you a full refund.
- LCD or Plasma TV: Take your NTSC American TV overseas or bring your PAL or SECAM TV to the USA, using the high conversion quality to convert analog TV signals overseas to HD. You can use any PAL or NTSC TV to view any type of broadcast signal in the world. Your TV must have an HDMI input. This converter eliminates the need to buy a new multi-system TV set. A local TV tuner like a VCR, cable box or satellite receiver is required (call us if you have questions: 847-640-9000 or 877-578-0587).
- Tape conversion: You can exchange tapes with friends or relatives living abroad, or for business and education. A PAL VCR is required to do this. Connect a Pal VCR to this converter, and Watch your tapes in HD quality on your TV.
- International travel and relocation: You can use your video equipment with it while traveling or relocating to a country using a different TV system. You can install it on ships, planes, and for many industrial and business applications. We offer a free International Relocation Consultation for all your electrical and electronic questions. Please take advantage of this no obligation offer to find of what you can use, what you will need, and to utilize our 25 years of experience before you move.
- DVD Player or Blu-Ray Player: Use your PAL or Multi Region Blu-Ray player on an NTSC TV or use an NTSC player on a Pal TV.
- Camcorders: Use your PAL camcorder in the USA or your NTSC camcorder overseas on a PAL TV.
- Game Systems: Use your PAL system Playstation, Playstation 2, PS3, XBOX, XBOX 360, intendo Wii, etc... on an NTSC TV or NTSC game system on a PAL TV.
- No audio or video delay! Converts in real time
- Up-converts signals to HDMI 1080p
Upconverts analog signal to HD quality through an HDMI output. This means you will not only convert your signal from Pal/NTSC but you will also enhance it to a higher resolution for an HDTV.
- No audio input or output, and no audio signal sync problems:
It allows audio to go directly into your TV, not reproducing it, so you will not lose any audio quality whatsoever. Many converters such as the Comworld 1500 and others have audio inputs and outputs which require you to go through the converter with your audio signal. The audio signal does not need a conversion to take place as Pal, Secam, and NTSC audio are all the Same. The difference between Pal, NTSC, and Secam is only in the video signal. This KDV-7600 converter will allow you to use your audio cables directly through your TV, and all you need to use the converter for is the video signal.
- Outperforms all Comworld converters, Samsung SV5000, Aiwa MX100, Samar USA converters, Tenlab converters, emerson converters, and any other video converter under $1000.
- Use your PAL/Secam equipment in an NTSC country and NTSC equipment in a PAL country
- Very easy to use (simply connect your video signal from the source (DVD player, VCR, DVD/VCR combo, satellite receiver, etc...) to the converter. Then connect the converter to your TV. The video converter will take the signal from your source and convert it to the proper system that your TV or monitor can use. It's that simple.
- There is no need for your TV to have a vertical hold as required by some models of converters.
- Real time conversion with no video or audio lag
- Uses a standard AV or S-video connection to convert any input signal to HD quality HDMI output.
- Crisp and clear converted picture with no artifact or picture quality loss.
- Compatible with ALL Mono, Hi-Fi Stereo, Dolby Digital and DTS equipment.
- Includes remote to change input and output.
- Stand-alone and stylish compact design excellent for portable applications.
- System condition memory. Converter remembers settings and returns to same input and output settings when turned back on
- LED lamp shows current input and output video signal
- No need to hook and unhook multiple components. Auto selection between S-video and composite signals. This means you can connect a DVD player and a VCR to the converter at the same time.
- ON / Off toggle switch
- Detects input automatically between all Pal, SECAM, and NTSC systems
- Convert signals from and to: Pal, NTSC, and Secam.
- Fully digital decoding and encoding
- Ultra fast 64 Megabytes video field memory is the highest available in the market today
- The latest digital upconversion eliminates artifacts in the converted image
- Static resolution: up to 500 lines
- Dynamic resolution: up to 1080p
- 4 Field conversion of NTSC signals
- 8 Field conversion of PAL signals
- Built in Automatic Gain Control (A.G.C) function ensures 1 Vp-p output signal which optimizes the video output signal assuring best image quality
- Digital line (525 <-> 625 Lines) and 50<->60 field conversions
- Built-in Time Base Correction (T.B.C) for signal synchronization
- Includes Free HDMI cable, component cables, S-video and composite (RCA) cables
- This is only a video converter. It cannot play tapes or DVDs. It can be connected between a DVD player, VCR, DVD/VCR combo, etc... and a TV. Please call us if you have any questions at 847-640-9000 or 877-578-0587
- It will not tune TV channels, to do this you will need a cable box, satellite receiver, VCR, or DVD recorder
- Your TV must have an HDMI or DVI input to use this converter (please see our comparison chart below for other converters with different outputs).
Use it for:
Excellent features list:
Excellent conversion characteristics such as:
|Model||Sale Price||INPUT||OUTPUT||Recommended TV Size||TUNER|
| International KDV-5000
5 Year Warranty
|$139||Composite S-Video||Composite S-Video||Good For Older Analog TVs and for DVD recorders or VCRs||No Tuner. This model is good for use with Cable Box, Satellite Receiver, or other Video inputs See Buying Guide below for more info|
| International KDV-6500
5 Year Warranty
|$149||Composite S-Video||Component||Good for TV's with Component input that do not have HDMI input Rear Projection LCD||No Tuner. This model is good for use with Cable Box, Satellite Receiver, or other Video inputs See Buying Guide below for more info|
| International KDV-7000
5 Year Warranty
|$99||Composite S-Video||HDMI OUTPUT 480p, 720p, 1080i & 1080p FULL HD||Recommended for TV's With HDMI INPUT up to 32" in size Plasma or LCD||No Tuner. This model is good for use with Cable Box, Satellite Receiver, or other Video inputs See Buying Guide below for more info|
| International KDV-7200
5 Year Warranty
|$119||Composite S-Video HDMI||HDMI OUTPUT 720p & 1080p FULL HD||Recommended for TV's With HDMI INPUT up to 32" in size Plasma or LCD|
| International KDV-7600
5 Year Warranty
|$159||Component Composite S-Video HDMI||HDMI OUTPUT 480p, 720p, 1080i & 1080p FULL HD||Recommended for TV's With HDMI INPUT up to 42" in size Plasma or LCD|
| International KDV-8000
5 Year Warranty
|$279||2 of each Composite S-Video Component HDMI||HDMI OUTPUT 480p, 720p, 1080i & 1080p FULL HD &||Recommended for TV's With HDMI INPUT up to 100" in size Plasma, LED or LCD||No Tuner. This model is good for use with Cable Box, Satellite Receiver, or other Video input See Buying Guide below for more info|
| International KDV-7100RF
1 Year Warranty
|$159||RF Antenna Composite Component HDMI||HDMI OUTPUT 480p, 720p, 1080i & 1080p FULL HD||Recommended for TV's With HDMI INPUT up to 37" in size Plasma or LCD||Pal TV Tuner for countries with analog pal tuning|
| International KDV-7900RF
3 Year Warranty
|$198||RF Antenna Composite Component HDMI||HDMI OUTPUT 480p, 720p, 1080i & 1080p FULL HD||Recommended for TV's With HDMI INPUT up to 42" in size Plasma or LCD||Pal & NTSC Tuner for countries with NTSC or Pal analog tuning|
| International KDV-8100RF
5 Year Warranty
|$299||RF Antenna Composite Component 2 X HDMI||HDMI OUTPUT 480p, 720p, 1080i & 1080p FULL HD||Recommended for TV's With HDMI INPUT up to 100" in size Plasma, LED or LCD||Pal & NTSC Tuner for countries with NTSC or Pal analog tuning|
If you are relocating internationally we offer a free relocation consultation. Call (877) 578-0587 (Toll Free) or 1-847-640-9000 for more info.
PAL / NTSC conversionWorks on any TV, anywhere in the world.
Will convert NTSC to PAL and PAL to NTSC with perfect picture quality.
Plays Pal NTSC and Secam DVDs on any TV with Perfect video conversion.
1080p UpconversionHDMI upconversion will convert your analog video signals to offer a much clearer, sharper HD image, with less artifacts
Full HD 1080p1920x1080p resolution is an HDTV high-definition video mode characterized by 1080 horizontal lines of vertical resolution. As of 2012, most consumer televisions being sold provide 1080p inputs mainly with HDMI and support full high-def resolutions. 1080p resolution is available in all types of televisions, including plasma, LCD and LED.
HDMI OutputHDMI output with output resolution selection to the max your tv can handle: 1080p, 720p, 1080i, or 720i
World Wide VoltageWorks with world wide electricity 100-240 volts volts 50/60 hz. Can be used with electricity in North America or any other place in the world.ALL of our Multisystem TV's operate on ALL Global voltages, including 110, 120 Volts and 220, 230, 240 Volts.
Built-In Analog Pal, NTSC, and Secam TV tunerAnalog Pal, NTSC, and Secam tuner built in for world wide use for analog tuning. If you are in a country that utilizes digital tuning such as DVBT or ATSC a Cable Box or Satellite receiver is needed. If You have any questions regarding this please call us. With the appropriate setup this TV can be used anywhere in the world.