International KDV-7500 Pal<->NTSC<->Secam HD Video Converter:
Easily use a USA NTSC HDTV with HDMI or DVI inputs anywhere in the world. This converter is the most flexible video converter in the market because it will take input of any kind including analog rca composite, S-video, component, and HDMI. It will then convert the signal to 1080p or the highest your TV can handle. Not only does it convert Pal and Secam TV signals from other countries to NTSC for you TV, but it will also Up-convert these signals to 1080p and improve you picture quality from a analog source. Yes unlike most other video converters that actually degrade you picture while converting Pal/Secam to NTSC, this converter will actually enhance your picture and by up-converting it to 1080p or the highest resolution your TV can handle including 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p. Therefore you will be able to utilize your TV to the max resolution it can handle.
See the Video Converter Comparison Chart
Benefits of this video converter over others:
- Multiple inputs allows connection of more than one device
- Analog, digital and HD inputs
- Upconverts output to the max your TV will accept!
- Does NOT degrade picture quality
- Enhances and up converts picture up to HD 1080p resolution
- Works with computer and computer monitors
- Remote Control: Full feature control via on-screen menu
- Remote Control: Allows you to select input!
The Most Advanced & "State of the Art" Pal / NTSC / Secam Video Converter in the World!
We also carry voltage converters to allow you to use your 110 Volt TV in a 220 Volt Country.
Free International Relocation consultation: Call (877) 578-0587.
We can offer you information on what items can be taken overseas and offer you video converters and voltage converters to use those items overseas. We also carry a full line of Multi system TVs, Code Free DVD players and home theaters, kitchen appliances, major appliances, and much more for 220 volts use overseas.
Same features as the ComWorld CMD-HDX78 but the newest firmware and the largest onboard conversion memory of 64MB. This is the best video converter currently on the market. It can easily convert your USA NTSC to into a Multi system TV. All you have to do is buy this converter, and use it with a tuner in whatever country you would like to use your TV in. Simple and economical solution with virtually no picture quality loss.
International KDV-7500 Pal NTSC Video Converter Inputs
Video Converter Input Signals:
- All Formats of Pal, Pal M, Pal N : PAL B, PAL D, PAL DK, PAL G, PAL H, PAL I, PAL K, PAL BG
- All Formats of NTSC : NTSC M - NTSC 3.58 NTSC N - NTSC 4.43
- All Formats of Secam : SECAM B, SECAM D, SECAM G, SECAM H, SECAM K, SECAM K1, SECAM L, MESECAM
- All VGA PC Inputs: (640 X 480), SVGA (800 x 600), XGA (1024 x 768), SXGA (1280 x 1024), UXGA (1600 x 1200) , WXGA (1280 x 720), WSXGA (1680x1050), WUXGA (1920x1200)
- All Other HDTV Signals: 480p, HDTV 576p, HDTV 720p, HD 1080i , HDTV 1080p, HDTV 480i, HDTV 576i
Video Converter Inputs Jacks:
Composite RCA Video Input
For many years, the "standard" video connection was a single RCA jack, usually yellow in color. Composite video connections were limited to 480i NTSC or 576i PAL. This video converter has a composite video input.
With the introduction of S-VHS VCR's and laser-disc came the S-video connector. Technically, it has the same resolution as a standard video connector. It does however utilize separate luminance and chrominance Y/C
Component HD Video Input
Component video further separates the chrominance into Pb & Pr and IS capable of transferring up to 1080p. However, it is still an analog video transfer, NOT Digital like HDMI
High Definition Multimedia Interface was the first pure digital audio/video connection available on consumer level electronics. HDMI 1.4 can handle resloution up to 4K!
DVI Digital Cable
DVI digital cable is still most popular on computers. Like HDMI, it is a digital video transfer capable of resolutions up to 1080p. However, if it transfers audio, it is analog.
PC D-sub VGA Input
PC D-sub (15 pin) VGA Input (To connect a Computer) - This video converter can accept a computer monitor's output (VGA, SVGA, UXGA, WUXGA (1920x1200!) and upconvert it to use on your HD TV!
International KDV-7500 Pal NTSC Video Converter Outputs
All signals are upconverted and output via HDMI or DVI in HD quality. Superb audio and video quality. Analog signals are enhanced and upconverted to HD.
Works with any TV HDMI or DVI input. LCD, DLP, Plasma, projectors, or any other HDTV.
HDMI Output for Full HD
For the best possible picture and sound quality the KDV-7500 utilizes an HDMI digital output to seamlessly connect to your HD TV!
Pal/NTSC Video Converter Output Signals:
- HDTV 1080P
- HDTV 1080I
- HDTV 720P
- NTSC 480P
- NTSC 480I
- PAL- 576P
- PAL- 576I
DVI Digital Cable
DVI Digital Cable
Free 6 Foot HDMI Cable
Just to make sure you have everything you need, this video converter comes with a FREE 6 foot Gold Plated HDMI Cable, up to a $29.99 Value!
All signals our upconverted and output via HDMI or DVI in HD quality. Superb audio and video quality. Analog signals are enhanced and upconverted to HD.
Works with any TV HDMI or DVI input. LCD, DLP, Plasma, Projectors, or any other HDTV.
With multiple analog and digital inputs, the International KDV-7500 is the hub of your video system
HD Upconversion - Watch analog TV in HD upconverted quality up to 1080p
This converter not only converts your Pal<->NTSC<->Secam, but it also upconverts your signal to HD quality for your new HDTV. It has component outputs to connect to your TV. If you have a newer TV with HDMI or DVI input, we have other converters for you. Please see our comparison chart at the bottom of the page or call us for more information.
The KDV-7500 is a state of the art video converter that is ideal to convert Pal<->NTSC<->Secam signals from HDMI, component, S-video and composite RCA to an HDMI output. It will allow you to use your NTSC USA TV overseas provided that you have a TV tuner such as a cable box, satellite receiver, VCR, or DVD recorder with an S-video or RCA (composite) output. Your TV must also have a component input to use this device. Almost all HDTV's have a component input.
Made with the newest microprocessor chipset utilizing a 64MB size video field memory conversion, this is the best converter in the market today.
Through the years we have carried many brands of converters including Comworld, Tenlab, Emerson, Samsung, Aiwa, and others. None of the video converters that we found catered to International needs and the latest technology including high-definition 1080p, 1080i, 720p signals using component or HDMI connections. We finally decided to build our own line and design in 2007. After a year of research and development we have finally introduced our entire line and are extremely satisfied with the results. We think you will be too!
Money Back Guarantee:
We are so confident in our products, that if you find a better Pal<->NTSC<->Secam, video converter than we offer, we will give you a full refund.
Use it for:
LCD or Plasma TV: Take your NTSC American TV overseas or bring your PAL or SECAM TV to the USA, using the high conversion quality to convert analog TV signals overseas to HD. You can use any PAL or NTSC TV to view any type of broadcast signal in the world. Your TV must have an HDMI input. This converter eliminates the need to buy a new multi-system TV set. A local TV tuner like a VCR, cable box or satellite receiver is required (call us if you have questions: 847-640-9000 or 877-578-0587).
You can exchange tapes with friends or relatives living abroad, or for business and education. A PAL VCR is required to do this. Connect a Pal VCR to this converter, and watch your tapes in HD quality on your TV.
International travel and relocation
You can use your video equipment with it while traveling or relocating to a country using a different TV system. You can install it on ships, planes, and for many industrial and business applications. We offer a free International Relocation Consultation for all your electrical and electronic questions. Please take advantage of this no obligation offer to find out what you can use, what you will need, and to utilize our 25 years of experience before you move.
DVD Player or Blu-Ray Player
Use your PAL or Multi Region Blu-Ray player on an NTSC TV or use an NTSC player on a Pal TV.
Use your PAL camcorder in the USA or your NTSC camcorder overseas on a PAL TV.
Use your PAL system Playstation, Playstation 2, PS3, XBOX, XBOX 360, Nintendo Wii, etc... on an NTSC TV or NTSC game system on a PAL TV.
Excellent features list:
- No audio or video delay! Converts in real time
- Up-converts signals to HDMI 1080p: Upconverts analog signal to HD quality through an HDMI output. This means you will not only convert your signal from Pal/NTSC but you will also enhance it to a higher resolution for an HDTV.
- No audio input or output, and no audio signal sync problems: It allows audio to go directly into your TV, not reproducing it, so you will not lose any audio quality whatsoever. Many converters such as the Comworld 1500 and others have audio inputs and outputs which will require you to go through the converter with your audio signal. The audio signal does not need a conversion to take place as Pal, Secam, and NTSC audio are all the same. The difference between Pal, NTSC, and Secam is only in the video signal. This converter KDV-7500 will allow you to use your audio cables directly through your TV, and all you need to use the converter for is the video signal.
- Outperforms all Comworld converters, Samsung SV5000, Aiwa MX100, Samar USA converters, Tenlab converters, emerson converters, and any other video converter under $1000.
- Use your Pal<->NTSC<->Secam equipment in an NTSC country and NTSC equipment in a PAL country
- Very easy to use. Simply connect your video signal from the source (DVD player, VCR, DVD/VCR combo, satellite receiver, etc...) to the converter. Then connect the converter to your TV. The video converter will take the signal from the your source and convert it to the proper system that your TV or monitor can use. It's that simple.
- There is no need for your TV to have a vertical hold as required by some models of converters.
- Real time conversion with no video or audio lag
- Uses a standard A/V or S-video connection to convert any input signal to HD quality HDMI output.
- Crisp and clear converted picture with no artifacts or picture-quality loss.
- Compatible with ALL Mono, Hi-Fi Stereo, Dolby Digital and DTS equipment.
- Includes remote to change input and output.
- Stand-alone and stylish compact design excellent for portable applications.
- System condition memory. Converter remembers settings and returns to same input and output settings when turned back on
- LED lamp shows current input and output video signal
- No need to hook and unhook multiple components. Auto selection between S-video and composite signals. This means you can connect a DVD player and a VCR to the converter at the same time.
- ON / Off toggle switch
- Detects input automatically between all Pal, SECAM, and NTSC systems
Convert signals from and To: Pal<->NTSC<->Secam
Excellent conversion characteristics such as:
- Fully digital decoding and encoding
- Ultra fast 64 Megabytes video field memory is the highest available in the market today
- The latest digital upconversion eliminates artifacts in the converted image
- Static resolution: up to 500 lines
- Dynamic resolution: up to 1080i
- 4 Field conversion of NTSC signals
- 8 Field conversion of PAL signals
- Built in Automatic Gain Control (A.G.C) function ensures 1 Vp-p output signal which optimizes the video output signal, ensuring best image quality
- Digital line (525 <-> 625 Lines) and 50<->60 field conversions
- Built-in Time Base Correction (T.B.C) for signal synchronization
- This is only a video converter. It cannot play tapes or DVDs. It can be connected between a DVD player, VCR, DVD/VCR combo, etc... and a TV. Please call us if you have any questions at 847-640-9000 or 877-578-0587
- It will not tune TV channels, to do this you will need a cable box, satellite receiver, VCR, or DVD recorder
- Your TV must have an HDMI or DVI input to use this converter (please see our comparison chart below for other converters with different outputs).
|Model||Sale Price||INPUT||OUTPUT||Recommended TV Size||TUNER|
| International KDV-5000
5 Year Warranty
|$139||Composite S-Video||Composite S-Video||Good For Older Analog TVs and for DVD recorders or VCRs||No Tuner. This model is good for use with Cable Box, Satellite Receiver, or other Video inputs See Buying Guide below for more info|
| International KDV-6500
5 Year Warranty
|$149||Composite S-Video||Component||Good for TV's with Component input that do not have HDMI input Rear Projection LCD||No Tuner. This model is good for use with Cable Box, Satellite Receiver, or other Video inputs See Buying Guide below for more info|
| International KDV-7000
5 Year Warranty
|$99||Composite S-Video||HDMI OUTPUT 480p, 720p, 1080i & 1080p FULL HD||Recommended for TV's With HDMI INPUT up to 32" in size Plasma or LCD||No Tuner. This model is good for use with Cable Box, Satellite Receiver, or other Video inputs See Buying Guide below for more info|
| International KDV-7200
5 Year Warranty
|$119||Composite S-Video HDMI||HDMI OUTPUT 720p & 1080p FULL HD||Recommended for TV's With HDMI INPUT up to 32" in size Plasma or LCD|
| International KDV-7600
5 Year Warranty
|$159||Component Composite S-Video HDMI||HDMI OUTPUT 480p, 720p, 1080i & 1080p FULL HD||Recommended for TV's With HDMI INPUT up to 42" in size Plasma or LCD|
| International KDV-8000
5 Year Warranty
|$279||2 of each Composite S-Video Component HDMI||HDMI OUTPUT 480p, 720p, 1080i & 1080p FULL HD &||Recommended for TV's With HDMI INPUT up to 100" in size Plasma, LED or LCD||No Tuner. This model is good for use with Cable Box, Satellite Receiver, or other Video input See Buying Guide below for more info|
| International KDV-7100RF
1 Year Warranty
|$159||RF Antenna Composite Component HDMI||HDMI OUTPUT 480p, 720p, 1080i & 1080p FULL HD||Recommended for TV's With HDMI INPUT up to 37" in size Plasma or LCD||Pal TV Tuner for countries with analog pal tuning|
| International KDV-7900RF
3 Year Warranty
|$198||RF Antenna Composite Component HDMI||HDMI OUTPUT 480p, 720p, 1080i & 1080p FULL HD||Recommended for TV's With HDMI INPUT up to 42" in size Plasma or LCD||Pal & NTSC Tuner for countries with NTSC or Pal analog tuning|
| International KDV-8100RF
5 Year Warranty
|$299||RF Antenna Composite Component 2 X HDMI||HDMI OUTPUT 480p, 720p, 1080i & 1080p FULL HD||Recommended for TV's With HDMI INPUT up to 100" in size Plasma, LED or LCD||Pal & NTSC Tuner for countries with NTSC or Pal analog tuning|
If you are relocating internationally we offer a free relocation consultation. Call (877) 578-0587 (Toll Free) or 1-847-640-9000 for more info.
1080p UpconversionHDMI upconversion will convert your analog video signals to offer a much clearer, sharper HD image, with less artifacts
Full HD 1080p1920x1080p resolution is an HDTV high-definition video mode characterized by 1080 horizontal lines of vertical resolution. As of 2012, most consumer televisions being sold provide 1080p inputs mainly with HDMI and support full high-def resolutions. 1080p resolution is available in all types of televisions, including plasma, LCD and LED.
HDMI OutputHDMI output with output resolution selection to the max your tv can handle: 1080p, 720p, 1080i, or 720i
World Wide VoltageWorks with world wide electricity 100-240 volts volts 50/60 hz. Can be used with electricity in North America or any other place in the world.ALL of our Multisystem TV's operate on ALL Global voltages, including 110, 120 Volts and 220, 230, 240 Volts.