LG 42PQ30R Multi-System HD Plasma TV 100-240 Volts:
Multi-System TV - PAL, NTSC and Secam
This multisystem TV is compatible with PAL, NTSC and Secam video formats. You can use this television anywhere in the world with ANY type of video device!
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on this Multi-system TV means it can be used anywhere. Multi-voltage TV's can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts!
Space-Saving Plasma Flat Panel Technology
Multi-System Plasma TV's offer stunning video performance and a great value. Enjoy High Definition video in a space-saving flat panel design with this multisystem TV.
Hitachi P50A101A 42" Multi-System Plasma TV Description:Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Model: P501A01A MultiSystem Plasma TV
- Screen size 50" Wide Screen 16 X 9
- High Standard in Panel Luminance and Contrast Ratio
- To watch hi definition you need a hi def TV service like digital cable, digital satellite or HDMI DVD Player
- Tunes TV channels for PAL BG, PAL I, SECAM DK, NTSC M
- Video Input for PAL, SECAM, Pal-N, Pal-M, NTSC
- This is a multisystem TV. All Multi System TVs in the market do not have a digital TV tuner: What does this mean? To watch digital channels (ATSC Broadcasting in US and DVBT broadcasting overseas) you need a digital source/tuner like a cable box, digital tuner, satellite service, etc. To get the best quality video on this TV you need a source that has a digital connection like HDMI or component.
- 1080p plasma panel 1280 X 1080 resolution
- TV supports 1080p input
- 10000:1 Contrast Ratio
- Brightness : 1,400 cd/m2
- Built-in Full Multi-system TV Tuners for world wide use reception in any country.
- Panel Life : 60,000hrs
- Unique FC5 Digital Image Pixel Processor
- Digital Color Management
- Horizontal / Vertical Viewing Angle : Free
- Convenient Swivel Stand
- Audio Volume Leveler
- Detachable Speakers
- 2 HDMI digital inputs for Hi Definition TV
- Component Video 480i/p / 575i/p / 720p(60) / 1080i(50/60) / 1035i / 1080p
- Analog RGB Signal VGA - UXGA / 1080i(50/60)
- RF Multiplex Nicam/A2
- Voltage: automatic switching between 100-240 volts 50/60Hz for use world wide
LG 42PQ30R 42" Multi-System Plasma TV Specifications:Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
|Put it Anywhere
The 3.9" deep P50A101A gives you the luxury of choosing between hanging your TV on the wall or placing it on a stand
|Bright and Vivid Picture
The Hitachi P50A101A offers unrivaled picture quality for your viewing pleasure. Thanks to plasma technology you can view images with amazing clarity, brightness, and contrast. The PS50B450 can display up to 1,070 million colors and is one of the brightest displays with a contrast ratio of 30000:1. All this leads to a much more vivid television experience.
|16:9 Wide Screen
You no longer have to deal with cropped off images while watching some of your favorite movies. With its wide screen 16:9 aspect ratio you can now watch movies in their original format. In fact, the 16:9 aspect ratio is one of the most important aspects of the P50A101A since all future HDTV signals will be broadcast in this format.
|Wide Viewing Angle
The P50A101A offers a completely flat viewing surface with a 160 degree viewing angle. The expansive viewing angle means that you can watch your favorite programs from nearly anywhere in your living room without distortions common to rear-projection TV's or TFT monitors.
|Cure for Sore Eyes
Traditionally, video signals are transmitted using an interlacing format where two separate frames are transposed to create one single frame. This results in flicker that can lead to eye fatigue and soreness. This flicker problem is eliminated with the progressive scanning process where video images are transmitted in one single complete frame. The P50A101A is compatible with all progressive scanning signals from high quality DVD players and HDTV decoders, and other high-end video equipment to produce brilliant flicker-free images.
The P50A101A is PC ready. You now have the ability to use your plasma TV with any SXGA, XGA, SVGA, or VGA computer video signals*. With Hitachi's P50A101A you not only have a TV, but a 42" computer monitor as well.
|Digital Television for Today and Tomorrow
The Hitachi P50A101A allows you to enjoy your favorite TV programming today while being prepared for the future. The P50A101A is an HDTV monitor and can support both HDTV (1080p, 1080i and 720p) and EDTV/SDTV (480p and 480i) input signals**. This allows you to enjoy the shows of today, with much better picture quality, and be prepared for the future of HDTV offerings
- Power Consumption: 280 W
- Dimension without stand 1240mm X 821mm X 129mm (W X H X D)
- Dimension with stand 1240mm X 898mm X 366mm (W X H X D)
- Weight: 41Kgs
Specifications are subject to change, please call or email us to confirm any specific feature before buying this item.
* An external digital TV decoder is required to view digital television broadcasts where available. Depending on the capabilities of the external digital TV decoder, an external over-the-air antenna may be required to receive over-the-air digital TV broadcasts. At the time of this printing, standards for cable digital TV connectivity have not been finalized. Please check with your cable company for digital broadcast availability and compatibility with your digital TV decoder.
Full HD 1080p1920x1080p resolution is an HDTV high-definition video mode characterized by 1080 horizontal lines of vertical resolution. As of 2012, most consumer televisions being sold provide 1080p inputs mainly with HDMI and support full high-def resolutions. 1080p resolution is available in all types of televisions, including plasma, LCD and LED.