Hitachi P42E102A 42" Multi-System Plasma TV 100-240 Volts:
Multi-System TV - PAL, NTSC and Secam
This multisystem TV is compatible with PAL, NTSC and Secam video formats. You can use this television anywhere in the world with ANY type of video device!
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on this Multi-system TV means it can be used anywhere. Multi-voltage TV's can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts!
Space-Saving Plasma Flat Panel Technology
Multi-System Plasma TV's offer stunning video performance and a great value. Enjoy High Definition video in a space-saving flat panel design with this multisystem TV.
Hitachi P42E102A 42" Multi-System Plasma TV Description:Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Model: Hitachi P42E102A
- Screen size 42"/106cm, Aspect Ratio :- 16:9
- High Standard in Panel Luminance and Contracts Ratio
- To watch hi definition you need a hi def TV service like digital cable, digital satellite or HDMI DVD Player
- Tunes TV channels for PAL BG, PAL I, SECAM DK, NTSC M
- Video Input for PAL, SECAM, Pal-N, Pal-M, NTSC
- 1080p plasma panel 1024 X 1080 resolution
- TV supports 1080p input but maximum screen resolution is 1080i
- 10000:1 Contrast Ratio
- Brightness : 1,400 cd/m2
- Built-in Full Multi-system TV Tuners for world wide use reception in any country.
- This is a multisystem TV. All Multi System TVs in the market do not have a digital TV tuner: What does this mean? To watch digital channels (ATSC Broadcasting in US and DVBT broadcasting overseas) you need a digital source/tuner like a cable box, digital tuner, satellite service, etc. To get the best quality video on this TV you need a source that has a digital connection like HDMI or component.
- Panel Life : 60,000hrs
- Unique FC5 Digital Image Pixel Processor
- Digital Color Management
- Horizontal / Vertical Viewing Angle : Free
- Convenient Swivel Stand
- Audio Volume Leveler
- Detachable Speakers
- 2 HDMI digital inputs for Hi Definition TV
- Component Video 480i/p / 575i/p / 720p(60) / 1080i(50/60) / 1035i / 1080p
- Analog RGB Signal VGA - UXGA / 1080i(50/60)
- DVI RGB Signals (H / V/ DCLK) H:31-62/ 50-85Hz /20 – 80Hz
- RF Multiplex Nicam/A2
- Voltage: automatic switching between 100-240 volts 50/60Hz for use world wide
Put it Anywhere
The 3.9" deep P42E102A gives you the luxury of choosing between hanging your TV on the wall or placing it on a stand.Bright and Vivid Picture
The Hitachi P42E102A offers unrivaled picture quality for your viewing pleasure. Thanks to plasma technology you can view images with amazing clarity, brightness, and contrast. The P42E102A can display up to 1,070 million colors and is one of the brightest displays with a contrast ratio of 10000:1. All this leads to a much more vivid television experience.
|16:9 Wide Screen
You no longer have to deal with cropped off images while watching some of your favoritemovies. With its wide screen 16:9 aspect ratioyou can now watch movies in their originalformat. In fact, the 16:9 aspect ratio is one of the most important aspects of the PS42B430 since all future HDTV signals will be broadcast in this format.
|Wide Viewing Angle
The P42E102A offers a completely flat viewing surface with a 160 degree viewing angle. The expansive viewing angle means that you can watch your favorite programs from nearly anywhere in your living room without distortions common to rear-projection TV's or TFT monitors.
Traditionally, video signals are transmitted using an interlacing format where two separate frames are transposed to create one single frame. This results in flicker that can lead to eye fatigue and soreness. This flicker problem is eliminated with the progressive scanning process where video images are transmitted in one single complete frame. The P42E102A is compatible with all progressive scanning signals from high quality DVD players and HDTV decoders, andother high-end video equipment to produce brilliant flicker-free images.PC Ready
The P42E102A is PC ready. You now have the ability touse your plasma TV with any SXGA, XGA, SVGA, or VGAcomputer video signals*. With Hitachi's P42E102A you notonly have a TV, but a 42" computer monitor aswell.Digital Television for Today and Tomorrow
The Hitachi P42E102A allows you to enjoy your favorite TV programming today while being prepared for the future. The P42E102A is an HDTV monitor and can support both HDTV (1080p, 1080i and 720p) and EDTV/SDTV (480pand 480i) input signals**. This allows you to enjoy the shows of today, with much better picture quality,and be prepared for the future of HDTV offerings.General:
|Power Consumption: 280W|
|*An external digital TV decoder is required to view digital television broadcasts where available. Depending on the capabilities of the external digital TV decoder, an external over-the-air antenna may be required to receive over-the-air digital TV broadcasts. At the time of this printing, standards for cable digital TV connectivity have not been finalized. Please check with your cable company for digital broadcast availability and compatibility with your digital TV decoder.|
Full HD 1080p1920x1080p resolution is an HDTV high-definition video mode characterized by 1080 horizontal lines of vertical resolution. As of 2012, most consumer televisions being sold provide 1080p inputs mainly with HDMI and support full high-def resolutions. 1080p resolution is available in all types of televisions, including plasma, LCD and LED.
Screen Type: Plasma