DVD-S5950 code free dvd player with DIVX playback
CODE & REGION FREE Progressive Scan DVD Player
Our version includes the following features:
HIGH definition upconverting HDMI output for excellent picture quality.
720p and 1080i upconversion
Pal Progressive Scan
NTSC progressive Scan
Region Free, Code Free
Pal <-> NTSC converter built in
Play and DVD on Any TV!!!
NTSC & PAL PROGRESSIVE SCAN
32 MB VIDEO CONVERTER
Yamaha DV-S5950BL Black HDMI DVD Player - DVS5950BK
HDMI DVD Player provides the highest standard for both audio and video quality, this slim DVD Player includes many excellent features, such as HDMI interface and DivX Ultra Certification.
Yamaha DVD-5950 is a excellent dvd player with some very great features. It works with any TV in the World with it's built in Pal <-> NTSC converter! Outstanding features include NTSC/PAL Progressive Scan, NTSC/PAL Conversion, Picture CD Playback with Display and MP3 Navigation Display.
best price from http://www.220-electronics.com Completely region free player.
90 days exchange for new, and 1 year parts warranty
Our models can be used anywhere in the world on any TV, guaranteed!!!
Code and Region Free Features:
- Playback of any DVD, DiVX, VCD, SVCD,
- Finalized DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+R, DVD+RW, MP3 on CD-R/CD-RW
- Plays any PAL or NTSC DVD movie from the World!
- Code Free DVD player for movies encoded with region codes 1 thru 6
- This unit has a built-in high-quality video converter so you can play any DVD or Video CD movie on any TV in the world.
- Play a PAL movie on a NTSC TV or Play a NTSC movie on a PAL TV
- Basically play any DVD movie on any TV!
- Internal converter can be turned off when using with a multi-system TV.
- NTSC/PAL Progressive Scanning:
Progressive scanning delivers twice the number of scanning lines than the usual interlaced method. This provides higher resolution for a smoother, film-like image with a high definition TV or a large screen. YAMAHA DVD-SL100 AND DVD-S5950 BOTH offer progressive scanning of both PAL and NTSC signals, and will convert PAL to NTSC and vice-versa.
- High Picture/Sound Quality
- HDMI interface
- Progressive Scan (NTSC/PAL)
- 108MHz/12-bit video DAC for high picture quality
- 192kHz/24-bit audio DAC for high sound quality
- Advanced Features
- Official DivX Ultra Certified product
- Plays all versions of DivX video (including DivX 6) with enhanced playback of DivX media files and the DivX Media Format
- MP3, JPEG, DivX and WMA playback
- Easy operation with GUI (Graphical User Interface)
- Picture CD playback with thumbnail display
- NTSC/PAL conversion
- MP3/JPEG simultaneous playback for slide show
- Format Compatibility: DVD Video, SVCD, VCD, Picture CD, DVD-VR, Audio CD, MP3, JPEG, WMA and DivX
- Disc Compatibility: DVD+RW/+R (incl. DVD +R DL), DVD-R (incl. DVD-R DL), DVD-RW (incl. VR format with CPRM) and CD-R/-RW
- Video Performance:
- Video D/A Converter: 108 MHz/ 12-bit
- Video Output: 1 Vp-p/75ohms
- S-Video Output:
- Y: 1 Vp-p/75 ohms
- C: 0.3 Vp-p/75 ohms
- Audio Performance:
- Audio D/A Converter: 192 kHz/24-bit
- Signal-to Noise Ratio: 105 dB
- Dynamic Range: 97 dB
- Frquency Response:
- DVD (96 kHz sampling): 2-44,000Hz
- DVD (48 kHz sampling): 2-22,000Hz
- SVCD (48 kHz sampling): 2-22,000Hz
- SVCD (44.1 kHz sampling): 2-20,000Hz
- CD/VCD (44.1 kHz sampling): 2-20,000Hz
- Harmonic Distortion + Noise: 0.0035%
- Power Consumption: 8W
- Standby Power Consumption: 0.9W
- Width: 17-1/8"
- Height: 2-1/16"
- Depth: 12-3/16"
- Unit: 5.7 lbs
- Shipping: 10 lbs
Why buy a upconverting HDMI High Definition dvd player?
As Video technology progresses, we have any now entered into a age of High Definition Video.
Almost all new TVs are High Definition Ready, (HD Ready or HD compatible). Although most of us have purchased these new TVs, many of us have not upgraded our DVD players. This is really a shame because those of us are not utilizing our TVs to their full potential. Buying a DVD player that is High Definition will allow you to receive Video in High Definition outputs such as 720P, 768P, & 1080i. These output offer a much much clearer, sharper image, with less artifacts. If you don't already have a HD ready TV, then your next TV will probably be HD or HD ready. In my opinion, using a regular progressive scan dvd player with a HD TV is like putting regular fuel into a Race car! It just doesn't make sense. So, to watch your dvd movies with the best picture quality on your TV, we recommend to go with a Hi Definition player that up-converts the signal to 720p, 768p, 1080i, or 1080p.