Yamaha Region Free dvd player code free DVD-S2700
This product is Discontinued.
See Our Full Selection of Region Free DVD Players
Some of Our Most Popular International Electronics Categories
Yamaha Region Free dvd player code free DVD-S2700 DVDS2700 DVDS2700BK multi region code free dvd player
Faroudja DCDi™ processing, RS-232C port
region free, code free, multi region, multi zone
- CODE & REGION FREE Progressive Scan DVD Player
- With HDMI OUTPUT upto 1080p
- Award Winning Faroudja DCDi Processing chipset
- High end dvd player with Exceptional Audio output WITH RS232
- Highest quality DVD Player available in market today!
- YAMAHA DVD-S2700
- CODE FREE & REGION FREE
- NTSC & PAL PROGRESSIVE SCAN
- 128 MB PAL<->NTSC VIDEO CONVERTER
- TOP OF THE LINE YAMAHA DVD PLAYER
- ONE OF THE BEST REGION FREE PLAYERS AVAILABLE TODAY
- Region and Code free Playback of any DVD, DiVX, VCD, SVCD,
- DVD-Audio and Super Audio CD playback
- HDMI ouptu with 1080P upconversion; 1080i, 720p, 480p capable.
- Finalized DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+R, DVD+RW, MP3 on CD-R/CD-RW
- Plays any PAL or NTSC DVD movie from the World!
- RS-232C port
- Code Free DVD player for movies encoded with region codes 1 thru 6
- This unit has a built-in high-quality 128 Mb video converter so you can play any DVD or Video CD movie on any TV in the world.
- Play a PAL movie on a NTSC TV or Play a NTSC movie on a PAL TV
- Basically play any DVD movie on any TV!
- Internal converter can be turned off when using with a multi-system TV
Yamaha DVD-S2700BL DVD-Audio/Video and Super Audio CD Player In Black, Model DVDS2700
Offering everything from the latest 1080p video output to superb 2-channel analog reproduction achieved by thorough attention to detail, this universal DVD player has a design that radiates a feeling of luxury.
Magnificent Audio Performance
- High rigidity, high vibration damping mechanism
- Large transformer exclusively for audio section
- Top class 192kHz/24-bit audio DACs (2 channels x 4)
- Audio Direct mode
- Luxurious design with luminescent remote unit
- MP3, JPEG, DivX® and WMA playback
- RS-232C interface for a touch-panel controller
- Wide screen mode selection
High Picture Quality
- 1080p video outputs via HDMI
- Noise Shaped Video
- Faroudja DCDi processing
- High performance 216MHz/12-bit video DAC
- Progressive Scan (NTSC/PAL)
Other Notable Features
- On-screen display with GUI (Graphical User Interface)
- Gold-plated terminals for all pin jacks
- Detachable power cable
- Video Picture Modes: Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Sharpness, DNR, Gamma, Chroma Level, Chroma Delay and True Life
- 3-step dimmer modes
- NTSC/PAL complete conversion
- Picture CD playback compatibility
- Multiple repeat play
- Program play
- Remote unit with luminescent buttons
Features And Benefits:
High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) is the first and only digital interface to combine uncompressed high-definition video, multi-channel audio and intelligent format and command data in a single digital interface. HDMI switching, providing the most advanced method of delivering high quality video signals to a home theater system to enable the reproduction of DVD and satellite TV sources with HD quality. Compatible with the HDMI Ver. 1.1 format, it can also decode digital audio signals from sources such as DVDAudio, CD, Dolby Digital and DTS.
DVD-Audio / Super Audio CD Ready
DVD-Audio is an extension of the highly popular DVD format, distinguished by its capability to deliver high quality multi-channel audio capability previously unavailable in traditional packaged audio media.
Super Audio CD
DVD Players that support Super Audio CD use a technology called Direct Stream Digital (DSD) to convert music into a digital signal that can be stored on a disc. Compared to the traditional PCM method (the technology used for CD), DSD offers a much higher resolution by following more closely the original waveform of music. With a frequency response of over 100kHz and a dynamic range over 120dB across the audible frequency range – some 64 times higher resolution then CD - Super Audio CD offers music reproduction that reveals details you just can’t hear on a normal CD.
CD Digital Video
DVD Players equipped with CD Digital Video capabilities will be able to play video and sound media that has been compressed together and recorded onto a CD disc.
DCDi TM (Directional Correlational Deinterlacing)
Invented and patented by Faroudja, Directional Correlational De interlacing (DCDi), virtually alleviates jagged oblique lines that appear when standard interlaced video is viewed on progressive scan displays, enabling the reproduction of beautiful, natural-looking moving images.
This technology, from Analog Devices, uses oversampling and advanced techniques such as multi-bit sigma-delta processing and bitshuffling to improve converter performance by moving converter noise to an area of the spectrum where it can be removed by an analog filter. This improves the accuracy of signal representation, allowing images to be displayed at much higher resolutions.
The most popular 5.1-channel home theater sound system. An improvement over Dolby Pro-Logic in that it offers: 1) Full frequency response in all channels (3Hz — 20kHz), 2) discrete surround channels, and 3) a separate track for bass only, called the Low Frequency Effects channel.
DTS Digital Surround
The basic DTS 5.1 channel sound format. Uses a higher data rate than Dolby Digital.
DivX is the video compression codec developed by DivX Networks and based on the MPEG-4 compression format. Its balance of high video quality and low bit rate has made it very popular and quickly established it as the best home video format thus far. The ability to play it on newer DVD models continues to add to its popularity as DivX Networks advances its support to many new household products. This compression technology has the potential for expanding the ways we view video media in much the way MP3 has given us many new ways to listen to music.
DVD Players equipped with Video CD capabilities will be able to play video and sound media that has been compressed together using the MPEG 1 standard, and recorded onto a CD disc.
High Sound And Picture Quality:
Designed and Constructed for Superior Quality
The DVD-S2700 is not just another "high quality" DVD player. Every aspect of the circuit design, parts and even chassis were planned extensively with a view to achieving truly superior sound quality in the finest Yamaha tradition, based on analog two-channel sound. It was developed not only as a player for DVD movies, but as a component that delivers superb music performance.
The interior has independent chambers for the power supply, operational and video circuits, as well as separate covers, preventing any chance of interference between sections. The chassis is a highly rigid, reinforced frame that prevents any vibrations from affecting the sound. A large transformer exclusively for the audio section eliminates any possibility of sound degradation at the power supply level.
Four top class 192kHz/24-bit 2-channel audio DACs are used, while the audio circuitry is designed for highest sound quality, using high performance capacitors and other parts and painstakingly tuned by technicians who are obsessed with achieving the most "natural sound."
The result is a DVD player capable of bringing out the full potential of multi-channel audio sources such as DVD-Audio and Super Audio CD.
Audio Direct Mode
Selecting the Audio Direct mode cuts the video circuitry out of the signal path, so there is no chance of it affecting the sound quality. The front panel illumination is also turned off to prevent noise interference from the LCD.
Noise shaped Video™ and DCDi Progressive Scanning
This technology, from Analog Devices, uses oversampling and advanced techniques such as multi-bit sigma-delta processing and bit-shuffling to improve converter performance by moving converter noise to an area of the spectrum where it can be removed by an analog filter. This improves the accuracy of signal representation, allowing images to be displayed at much higher resolutions.
Other advanced technologies used to maximize image quality are Faroudja DCDi Processing, Motion Adaptive Noise Reduction, Cross Color Supression, Aspect Ratio Conversion and TrueLife Enhancer.
216 MHz/12-Bit Video DAC
This new high performance video DAC ensures superior image quality with all video sources.
The design of the front panel conveys the distinct feeling that this is a luxury component. Not only the overall elegant look, but the fact that it has aluminum panels and cleanly finished aluminum caps on the operating buttons.
An RS-232C interface is provided so this player can be controlled via computer in a custom installation.
Wide Screen Mode Selection
Two modes can be selected for optimum viewing on widescreen monitors via HDMI and component video outputs: Non-Linear Stretch and Pillar Box. Non-Linear Stretch helps minimize distortion of a 4:3 picture by trimming the top and bottom to make it closer to a 16:9 picture.
- DVD-Audio Playback
- SACD Playback
- DVD-VIDEO/VCD/CD Playback
- JPEG (Multisession) Playback
- MP3 (Multisession) Playback
- DivX (Multisession) Playback
- WMA (Multisession) Playback
- DVD+R/+RW Playback
- DVD-R/-RW Playback
- Picture CD Playback
- CD-R/RW Playback
- HDMI With Up-Conversion: (with 1080p Upconversion)
- Progressive Scan
- DCDi Processing
- Dolby Digital/DTS Decoders
- VIDEO DAC: 216 MHz / 12 bit
- AUDIO DAC: 192 kHz / 24 bit
- RS-232C PORT
- IR Ports
- Detachable Power Cord
- Extended IR Codes
- DVD-Audio/Video and Super Audio CD Player (DVDS2700)
- Remote Control
- Batteries (x2) (AAA, R03, UM-4)
- Audio Pin Cable
- Video Pin Cable
- Power Cable
- Owner's Manual
- Width: 17-1/8"
- Height: 4-3/16"
- Depth: 12-1/8"
- Unit: 13.9 lbs
- Shipping: 15.4 lbs
Warranty and Support:
Lifetime all region guarantee
30 replacement, 90 parts and Labor, and 1 year Parts warranty.