5 disc changerCode Free for playback of all PAL/NTSC DVD movies including RCE DVDsDigital Progressive ScanDTS / Dolby DigitalPro-Logic Decoding110-240 volts Dual Voltage for world-wide use
Code free / Region free:
This dvd player is modified to play all region discs. With this dvd player you can play your favorite movies from any country. Modified for all regions, including RCE & REA discs. All our players come with a lifetime all region guarantee that allows you to play any region disc from anywhere in the world including regions 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and any other region.
WE USE A GUARANTEED HARDWARE CHIP & SOFTWARE MODIFICATION !!
DON'T ACCEPT ANY IMITATIONS!
OUR CHIP HAS A 100% LIFE TIME ALL REGION GUARANTEE!!
Important Note: This player does not have a built in converter! This means that you will be able to play Pal discs on a Pal TV, and NTSC Discs on a NTSC TV. If you have a multi system TV that supports Pal and NTSC then you will be able to play both Pal and NTSC discs on your TV. In order to play a Pal dvd on a NTSC tv, you will need a external Video Converter.
This dvd player will not play a PAL (European) movies on a NTSC (United States) TV. To do this you will also need to buy a video converter.
PAL and NTSC Playback:
The dvd player will playback Pal DVD's on a Pal TV and NTSC DVD's on an NTSC TV. To play back Pal DVD's on an NTSC TV you will need to buy a video converter also available on our website; or you can buy one of your dvd players with a built in converter.
|Panasonic SC-HT930 Overview:
A full home theater system in one package, the new SC-HT930 is packaged with what may be the world's slimmest five-DVD/CD changer, continuing the trend of thin and flat A/V components. On the video side, the DVD changer features component outputs and progressive scanning. When connected to a digital-ready television with component inputs, progressive scanning offers viewers the very best DVD picture possible. The SC-HT930 comes with five detachable, Tall Boy surround speakers with an active subwoofer for a true home theater feel. An included digital optical input on the unit allows for multi-channel satellite broadcasting capability.
Panasonic SC-HT930 Features:
Total Power Output of 800W RMS
- Tall-Boy Front and Surround Speakers - Prewired with Adjustable Stand
- Easy to use 5-DVD/CD Changer - With quick Start CD Key
- Multi Format Playback - DVD-Video/Audio/RAM/-R, CD-R/RW,MP3,JPEG,WMA,HighMAT,HDCD,SVCD,VCD
- High Output Power: Home Theater Mode Total Power Output of 1000W
- Accurate reproduction of Dolby Digital® and DTS® surround sound and DVD-Audio recordings requires a multi-channel amplifier with high output capability.
- Front Channels: 170W x 2
- Center Channel: 260W
- Surround Channels: 70W x 2
- Subwoofer: 260W
- Super Slim 5-Disc DVD/CD Changer
- The SC-HT930 has a five-disc changer, for your pure enjoyment in virtually any digital format. Load 5 DVDs or CDs at once for extended viewing and listening. A full home theater system in one package, the SC-HT930 is packaged with what may be the world's slimmest five-DVD/CD changer, continuing the trend of thin and flat A/V components.
- Dolby Pro Logic II Surround*
- Dolby Pro Logic II provides multi-channel sound with regular 2-channel sources as well as with Dolby Surround encoded sources. While Dolby Pro Logic reproduces monaural 100Hz-7kHz rear surround channel, Dolby Surround Pro Logic II reproduces two stereo 20Hz-20kHz rear channels. It creates a more natural 5.1-channel sound for a new level of Home Theater entertainment.
- 2-Way, 2-Speaker Bass-Reflex Front and Surround Speakers*
- Tall-boy Speakers with Detachable Stands*
- The speaker height aligns with the screen, so it is easy to position for optimum home theater sound.
- Digital Input*
- An included digital optical input on the unit allows for multi-channel satellite broadcasting capability.
- DVD-Audio/Video Playback
- The SC-HT930 can play back DVD-Audio discs. DVD-Audio delivers a full-range, multi-channel sound field more impressive than any current music format. Many of our receivers are equipped with an amplifier that can faithfully reproduce the wide frequency range, outstanding S/N ratio, and 5-channel surround sound of DVD-Audio.
DVD-Audio offers much more than standard CDs, including:
- Exciting multi-channel capabilities with 96kHz/24-bit resolution for realistic and spacious audio reproduction that gives the feeling of "being there" on stage at a musical performance.
- Spectacular 2-channel sound quality with up to 24-bit quantization and 192kHz sampling for extremely high resolution and an extraordinary dynamic range (up to 144db).
Because of the high storage capacity of DVD-Audio discs, they can also contain a wide range of graphic data such as artist biographies, music information, still images, full motion video, and even web site links for an enhanced audio experience.
- Built-in DTS/Dolby Digital Decoders
- Modern audio/video formats such as CDs, DVDs and laserdiscs often utilize Dolby Digital or DTS -- discrete digital multi-channel surround sound formats. With these formats, each of the five main sound channels (front left, center, front right, surround right, surround left) can cover the entire frequency spectrum from 20Hz to 20kHz. A separate low frequency effects (LFE) channel is devoted to bass effects, bringing the total to six channels (although this arrangement is often referred to as "5.1 channel surround sound"). This system is equipped with built-in dts and Dolby Digital decoders that let you experience the 5.1 channel digital soundtrack encoded on a DVD or laserdisc, producing a remarkably natural sense of ambience and dynamic realism.
- Progressive Scan Video
- Progressive scanning (480P) is a method of creating a high-density video signal that doubles the scan lines of a conventional interlaced signal (480I) to create a noticeably sharp picture. Progressive scanning requires only one 1/60th of a second pass as it scans all 525 horizontal lines at once (480 displayed), thus doubling the scan lines of interlaced signals for higher playback density. As a result, progressive scanning offers high picture resolution and eliminates bothersome motion artifacts – the jagged edges on moving objects that are typical of a converted interlaced signal.
The heart of Progressive Scan's advancement in picture quality is a high-density one-chip LSI (large-scale integrated circuit) that performs the critical progressive signal processing tasks with high precision. The progressive-scan DVD-Video player recognizes the differences between film and video source material and adjusts its processing accordingly. The natural quality of film is preserved, while special filtering and intelligent edge enhancement produce video source images with natural motion and minimized flicker.
To make movies look more true to life, the SC-HT1 converts the recorded luminance and color difference signals from 8 to 10 bits, and upsamples the color signal data. The unit doubles the 6.75 MHz frequency of the two color signals (PB and PR) to match the 13.5 MHz frequency of the luminance, or brightness, signal. This balanced 4:4:4 signal delivers striking colors along with an extremely accurate luminance level, for high resolution and minimal picture noise.
- 54 MHz/10-bit Video Digital-to-Analog Converter
- A D/A converter using 54MHz over sampling helps bring out the stunning beautiful picture quality of the DVD player models equipped with progressive scanning capability. By processing the DVD video signal at 4 times the original 13.5MHz rate, this technology provides vivid and finely textured image reproduction. To provide a magnificent picture, the recorded 8-bit DVD image data receives 10-bit processing for faithful reproduction that extends to delicate signal details.
- Component Video Out
- A picture-enhancing advancement in DVD-Video technology. It keeps the black and white, red, and blue signals of the video image intact (and separate) during transmission, to maintain incredibly high picture quality. Component video connections offer outstanding image quality -- better than S-video or composite video connections. Use this method to connect Panasonic home theater systems to a compatible TV for a clear, vibrant image.
- Magnetically Shielded Speakers
- Speakers contain large magnets that can interfere with your TV's picture if placed too close to the screen. Magnetic shielding lets you put your speakers close to your TV without affecting the image -- essential for home theater use.
- ENERGY STAR® Compliant for Low Energy Consumption
- FM/AM Digital Synthesizer Tuner
- Cinema Mode for DVD Playback
- Cinema mode combines brightness control with picture noise canceling to provide better picture quality in certain viewing conditions. It lessens glare, giving you colors that are more cinema-like and picture resolution that is gentler to the eyes. Cinema mode also improves the visibility of details in dark scenes by automatically adjusting picture contrast, and helps to suppress color smearing, as well.
- Dialogue Enhancer for DVD Playback
- Most of the movie dialogue recorded in surround sound formats (either Dolby Digital®, DTS® or Dolby Pro Logic®) is heard through the center channel speaker. At times, dialogue can be overwhelmed by particularly loud sounds emanating from the other speakers in your surround sound system. The dialogue enhancer increases the center channel volume (relative to other channels), making movie dialogue easier to hear and understand.
- Multi-Channel Sound Field
- Sound Field Control
- Creates a simulated surround sound field from regular 2-channel stereo sources, such as a CD or a cassette. Using the front, center, and surround speakers, this feature gives you the atmosphere of a live performance. Choose from four settings -- Heavy, Clear, Soft and Hall -- to suit the type of music and your preference.
- Super Surround Sound (Music and Movie) for Stereo Sources
- Now you can enjoy surround sound with virtually any source or format.
- Subwoofer On/Off Switch with 5-Step Level Control
- 0 (Subwoofer Off), 1, 2, 3, 4 level control accessible via remote control.
- Rear wireless Ready: Yes, can connect to SH-FX50 Rear Wireless Receiver and Transmitter
- 360º Sound.
- H-Bass sound
- Sound field control (7 presets)
- Compatible Media Formats: DVD-Audio, DVD-Video, DVD-RAM/DVD-R, CD, CD-R/RW, Video CD, JPEG, MP3, WMA, HighMAT
- HighMAT Compatible
- High-Performance Media Access Technology (HighMAT), co-developed by Panasonic and Microsoft, designed to significantly improve interoperability for digital media content between PCs* and popular electronic devices such as CD players, car stereos and DVD players. HighMAT is a digital-media standard that provides a dramatically improved method of storing, arranging and playing back personal digital photo, music and video collections on recordable discs such as CD-RW media.
Consumers worldwide use an increasing variety of electronic devices to store, organize and access digital media. HighMAT delivers a simple, standardized approach that allows consumers to:
- Create and manage personal collections of digital music, video and photography on a PC.
- Move digital media files (using recordable media such as CD-R and CD-RW) between the PC and various playback devices such as CD and DVD players.
* Microsoft plans to support HighMAT in the final release of Windows Media(TM) Player 9 Series and in future versions of Windows Movie Maker 2, the digital video editing and publishing feature of Windows(R) XP.
- DVD-R and DVD-RAM Playback Capability
- This unit can play back Panasonic DVD-R and DVD-RAM discs recorded with Panasonic DVD-RAM video recorder. It may not be able to play some DVD-R discs depending on the condition of the recording.
- CD-R/RW Playback
- This unit can play CD-DA format audio CD-R and CD-RW. It may not be able to play some CD-R or CD-RW due to the condition of the recording.
- MP3/WMA Playback
- For contents recorded on CD-R/RW media from CDs for your personal use. The 2003 Panasonic Home Theater Systems play back both MPEG Layer 3 (.MP3) and Windows Media (.WMA) Internet audio formats. WMA is a compression format developed by Microsoft Corporation. It achieves the same sound quality as MP3 with a file size that is smaller than that of MP3. Playability may vary depending on contents and discs.
- JPEG Still Image Playback
- Digital camera enthusiasts can play back JPEG digital still images recorded to CD-R and CD-RW on their TV screens.
- Universal Remote Control
- Gives you control over many brands of TVs and VCRs, letting you replace a pile of remotes with a single convenient all-in-one solution.
- Audio Inputs
- Depth Enhancer
Panasonic HT930 Specifications:
- Power Output
- Home Theater Mode -- Total Power Output of 580W:
- Front Channels: 100W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 6 ohms, 1% THD)
- Center Channel: 140W (120Hz-20kHz, 6 ohms, 1% THD)
- Surround Channels: 45W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 6 ohms, 1% THD)
- Subwoofer: 150W (45Hz-120Hz, 4 ohms, 1% THD)
- Remote Control
- Receiver/DVD Player Unit Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 16-15/16" x 2-21/32" x 16-29/32"
- Receiver/DVD Player Unit Weight
- Speaker System
- Front Speakers (2)
- Configuration: 2-way, 3-speaker bass-reflex
- Weight: 9.0 lbs.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 9-27/32" x 41-25/32" x 9-27/32"
- Center Speaker (1)
- Configuration: 2-way, 3-speaker bass-reflex
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 9-27/32" x 5-1/2" x 5-23/32"
- Surround Satellite Speakers (2)
- Configuration: 2-way, 2-speaker bass-reflex
- Weight: 9.0 lbs.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 9-27/32" x 41-25/32" x 9-27/32"
- Subwoofer Speaker (1)
- Configuration: 1-way, 2-speaker Bass-reflex
- Weight: 27.7 lbs.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 6-5/32" x 17-23/32" x 16-11/16"
- Power Supply: 110-120-220-240 volts 50-60hertz for use world-wide