Bose® CineMate® 120 home theater system 110 - 220 240 volts, Includes FREE Samsung BD-J5100 Region Free ABC, 0-8 Blu Ray Player
Get the Samsung BD-J5100 Region Free ABC, 0-8 Blu Ray Player Free with Purchase
Big sound (not big speakers)-
The Bose® CineMate® 120 home theater system is very spacious, is very simple to set up and use, and will bring new levels of vigorous sound to your living room, without having to build a custom home theater. The compact sound bar is a excellent match for any TV, as is delivers clear communication and spacious sould thanks to Bose® TrueSpace® technology. The wireless Acoustimass® module can be placed essentially anywhere and provides the High-impact bass that you need for realisic movie sounds. Also the CineMate® 120 offers ADAPTiQ® automatic calibration technology, which is good for enhancing the system's performance for your specific room and furnishings.
Connect your cable box, Blu-ray player, and more-
The Bose® CineMate® 120 home theater system is comprises of a small control console, with four HDMI inputs for connecting a cable box, Blu-ray player, Apple TV®, and another audio/video source. The console joins to your TV with a single HDMI cable, which is included, for a neat, simple setup. However that is not all as if your TV corresponds with HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC), this single cable can also return audio signals back to the console for output through the speaker system, which will streamline your connections if your preferred sourced include over-the-air channels or a smart TV that plays streams content like Netflix®. The console can also obtain audio signals from practically any TV, as the console has both analogy and digital audio inputs.
Easy control with a single remote-
The CineMate® 120 comes with a universal remote, so you do not have to have a heap of remotes. The remote can be used to control all your joined sources, your TV, and the system as well, as well as to control many HDMI-connected sources as soon as you want to start using your CineMate® 120, which can be used to control all of your devices for simple everyday use.
Add wireless music playback-
You can also add the Bose® SoundTouch™ wireless adapter so you can stream tunes from your convenient portable device, computer, or online services like Pandora® and Spotify®.
- FREE Samsung BD-J5100 Region Free Blu Ray Player, Full ABC and 0-8
- Powered home theater sound system
- Warranty: 1 year
- Compact sound bar with TrueSpace® technology delivers spacious, thorough sound
- Wireless Acoustimass® module offers a commanding bass and a range of 30 feet to give your flexible placement.
- Control console with four HDMI inputs allows you to join video and audio sources, such as a Blu-ray player, cable box, and a gaming console
- Audio inputs including analog stereo (RCA), optical digital, and coaxial digital
- 4K compatible for joining to Ultra HD TV's
- Dolby® Digital and DTS® decoding
- Sound bar is wall-mountable(bracket sold separately)
- Includes a universal remote that will control most connected modules and your TV
- Side-panel minijack connection can be designed as a input for a compact music player or an output for headphone listening
- ADAPTiQ® automatic calibration system regulates the sound based on your room's scope and shape
- SoundTouch™ enabled for streaming music via Wi-Fi and linking wirelessly to other SoundTouch™ devices (adapter sold separately)
- Sound bar: 16-15/16"W x 3-7/16"H x 3-1/8"D
- Control console: 12-5/16"W x 2-1/2"H x 8-1/4"D
- Acoustimass module: 7-11/16"W x 14-3/4"H x 10-13/16"D
Samsung BD-J5100 Region Free Blu Ray Player
The region-free Samsung BD-J5100 is an economical yet very productive model from Samsung's 2015 Blu-ray lineup. At a cost that won't break the bank, it offers the necessities you're after for general home theater use and even a few extras. It features a clean and stylish new design over last year's models and is a great addition for enjoying an array of media at your fingertips.
While the BD-J5100 doesn't feature Wi-fi, it does have an ethernet port to allow for a solid and strong internet connection on your home network. It can be utilized for all sorts of streaming media that's available, from Netflix and Pandora to your favorite social media and hundreds of other great apps. You'll be able to enjoy endless hours of entertainment without even having to pop in a disc! In addition to the streaming media, the DLNA capabilities allow you to connect with other DLNA compatible devices on your home network to share music, movies and photos directly on your TV and surround sound system, making for an excellent home theater experience. You can also use Allshare Cast to mirror media from your smartphone or tablet screen directly onto your TV via the player.
The BD-J5100 is equipped with the latest in audio decoding including Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD High Resolution Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio formats to deliver the best sound possible for practically any setup. Simply connect the player with your AV Receiver and you'll be able to fine tune for multi-channel audio formats of your preferences to achieve deep, rich and lifelike audio. Other audio options include PCM downsampling, down mixing mode, and dynamic range control.
For video features, this model goes above & beyond to produce high-quality picture on your HDTV. With Full 1080p HD there's no shortage of clarity when watching your favorite HD titles, and if you have non-HD discs, don't worry because the BD-J5100 features up-scaling that will improve the playback to the highest quality possible. There's also a wide array of video picture settings that give you the ability to create the exact image style you're after, or, to change settings for different types of media.
Don't forget that the model we're selling is the Region-Free Samsung BD-J5100 Blu-ray player and it plays DVDs from any region of the world, and Blu-rays from region A with regions B and C available to purchase for a small fee. This region-free model operates at any voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts, making it compatible with the electricity anywhere in the world - there's never a need for a voltage converter and you never have to worry about damaging your device.
If you're looking for a flexible and reliable blu-ray model that's region-free, has plenty of great options and doesn't cost an arm and a leg, this is the perfect player for you to consider. Check out the specifications below to learn more about the exact capabilities of the Region-Free Samsung BD-J5100 Blu-ray Player.
- Plays DVDs from Any Region (0-8)
- Region A Blu-Ray (Regions B & C Optional)
- Worldwide Voltage (110-240 Volts)
- Ethernet Port (Internet Ready)
- Full 1080p HD Playback & 1080p DVD up-scaling
- Screen Mirroring with AllShare Cast
- DLNA Compatible
- Frontal USB Input
- HDMI Output
- Streaming Media (Netflix, Hulu, Pandora, Etc.)
- Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD High Resolution Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio
Region Free Playback Guaranteed!
Unlike software or firmware solutions, our region free hardware modifications are guaranteed to play Blu-Ray Discs and DVD's from any region!
This Blu-Ray Player Requires No Extra Video Converter!
No matter where in the world you are, this player works with any TV. Built in NTSC to PAL and PAL to NTSC conversion guarantees Blu-Ray & DVD playback anywhere!
Worldwide Voltage - 110v, 120v, 220v, 230v and 240 volt!
Global Dual Voltage on this Samsung BDJ5100 Region Free Blu-Ray DVD Player this means it can be used anywhere. A Multi-voltage Blu-Ray Player can be used in any country with voltage from 110 volts to 240 volts!
- ANYNET + (HDMI CEC): Yes
- DOLBY TRUE HD: Yes
- QUICK START MODE: Yes
- HDMI OUTPUT: 1
- OPTICAL DIGITAL AUDIO OUTPUTS: 1
- BD WISE™: Yes
- ALLSHARE™: Yes
- DOLBY DIGITAL PLUS: Yes
- DOLBY TRUE HD: Yes
- DTS DECODER: 2.0 ch
- DTS OUTPUT: dts 2.0+Digital Out
- DTS AUDIO DECODING OUTPUT: Yes
- DOLBY AUDIO DECODING OUTPUT: 2.0 ch
- QUICK START MODE Yes
- VIDEO UP-SCALE (DVD): Yes
- BD PROFILE: 5.0
- OSD DEFAULT LANGUAGE: English
Inputs and Outputs
- HDMI OUTPUT: 1
- OPTICAL DIGITAL AUDIO OUTPUTS: 1
- USB 2.0: 1
- ETHERNET (RJ45/LAN): Yes
- PLAYBACK FORMATS: MPEG-2, MPEG-4, JPEG, HD-JPEG, AVCHD 1.0, MVK, WMV, MPO, MP3, LPCM, AAC, WMA, FLAC
- PLAYBACK MEDIA: 3D Blu-ray, Blu-ray Video, DVD-Video, DVD±R, DVD±RW
- Decoding Format
- COLOR SYSTEM: NTSC
- PRODUCT SIZE (W X H X D): 11.46" x 1.57" x 8.7"
- SHIPPING SIZE (W X H X D): 12.87" x 3.07" x 11.46"
- SHIPPING WEIGHT (LB.): 2.43 lb.
- PRODUCT WEIGHT (LB.): 3.53 lb.
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: Yes
- POWER CONSUMPTION (STANDBY) (W): 0.4
- POWER CONSUMPTION (OPERATING) (W): 9.8
- RATING VOLTAGE: AC110-120V ~50/60Hz
- POWER CORD TYPE: EP2
- PRIMARY CAPACITOR RATING VOLTAGE: 420V
- REMOTE CONTROLLER: 1241
- BATTERY: Yes
DVD All RegionsRegion Free DVD Playback. Code Free, Multi-Region, Multi-Zone
Will play DVD movies from anywhere in the world.
Plays DVDs from any region including region 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8
Region Free Playback Guaranteed for Life!
DivX CompatibleWith DivX® support, you are able to enjoy DivX® encoded videos.
PAL / NTSC conversionWorks on any TV, anywhere in the world.
Will convert NTSC to PAL and PAL to NTSC with perfect picture quality.
Plays Pal NTSC and Secam DVDs on any TV with Perfect video conversion.
World Wide VoltageWorks with world wide electricity 100-240 volts volts 50/60 hz. Can be used with electricity in North America or any other place in the world.ALL of our Multisystem TV's operate on ALL Global voltages, including 110, 120 Volts and 220, 230, 240 Volts.
USB InputUSB stands for Universal Serial Bus. A USB port is a cable connection interface used on personal computers and consumer electronics. USB ports allow stand-alone electronic devices to be connected via cables to a computer or to each other.
1080p UpconversionHDMI upconversion will convert your analog video signals to offer a much clearer, sharper HD image, with less artifacts