Atlona AT-HD560 Video Converter Pal<->NTSC<->Secam 1080p
See the Video Converter Comparison Chart
Easily use a USA NTSC HDTV with HDMI or DVI inputs anywhere in the world. This converter will take an HDMI input of any kind Pal/NTSC/Secam and convert it to Pal or NTSC HDMI 1080p or the highest your TV can handle. Not only does it convert Pal and Secam TV signals from other countries to NTSC for your TV, but it will also up-convert these signals to 1080p. It will keep all formats in the digital HDMI and you will not lose any picture quality. The only limiation of this converter is that it has only HDMI input and HDMI output, so you can not connect any analog signals to it. However we do have other converters available that can do this.
Atlona AT-HD560 Video Converter Description:
The Atlona AT-HD560 accepts HDMI input with a separate Toslink or analog audio and scales it to an HDMI output (at a number of selectable resolutions) with additional Toslink and analog audio output. Any HDMI input resolution could be up-converted up to 1080p or down-converted as well to any resolution (listed in the technical specifications). The AT-HD560 is also a perfect solution for converting 50Hz to 60Hz or 60Hz to 50Hz, this feature will allow you to connect HDMI video source from a PAL format region to an NTSC region, for example, a European HD source to a USA TV with HDMI input.
We also carry voltage converters to allow you to use your 110 volts TV in a 220 volts country.
Free International Relocation consultation: Call (877) 578-0587.
We can offer you information on what items can be taken overseas and offer you video converters and voltage converters to use those items overseas. We also carry a full line of Multi system TVs, Code Free DVD players, home theaters, kitchen appliances, major appliances, and much more for 220 volts use overseas.
Video Converter Input Jacks:
High Definition Multimedia Interface was the first pure digital audio/video connection available on consumer level electronics. HDMI 1.4 can handle resloution up to 4K!
PC D-sub VGA Input
PC D-sub (15 pin) VGA Input (To connect a Computer) - This video converter can accept a computer monitor's output (VGA, SVGA, UXGA, WUXGA (1920x1200!) and upconvert it to use on your HD TV!
Video Converter Output Jacks:
HDMI Output for Full HD
For the best possible picture and sound quality the Atlona-At-Line-EX utilizes an HDMI digital output to seamlessly connect to your HD TV!
Video Converter Output Signals
- HDTV 480p
- HDTV 576p
- HDTV 720p
- HDTV 1080p
- HDTV 1080i
- HDTV 480i
- HDTV 576i
Free 6 Foot HDMI Cable
Just to make sure you have everything you need, this Video Converter comes with a FREE 6 foot Gold Plated HDMI Cable, up to a $29.99 Value!
- AT-HD560 can scale up or down any computer resolution from VGA to WUXGA or HDTV resolution from 480p to 1080p
- Automatically detect the factory setting of the connected display and output the corresponding resolution and refresh rate, when the NATIVE output is selected.
- Supports 50/60Hz frame rate conversion (can be used for Pal/NTSC conversion).
- Supports 3-D motion video adaptive, 3-D de-interlacing, and 3:2 / 2:2 pull-down detection and recovery.
- Provides output picture adjustment on contrast, brightness, hue, saturation, sharpness, RGB level, and scan size.
- Supports high resolution input/output:
PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WXGA, WSXGA, WUXGA
HDTV: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p
- Supports digital and analog audio input and output
- Frequency: 1.65Gbps
- Inputs: 1 x HDMI, 1 x Toslink, 1 x 3.5mm Stereo Audio
- Outputs: 1 x HDMI, 1 x Toslink, 1 x 3.5mm Stereo Audio
- Power Supply: 5V / 2.6A (universal 110/220v)
- Dimensions: 4 (W) x 5.14 (D) x 0.98 (H) - (inch)
- Weight: 3LB
- One AT-HD560
- One Power Supply
- One User's Manual
Money Back Guarantee:
We are so confident in our products that if you find a better Pal/NTSC/Secam video converter than what we offer we will give you a full refund.
Use it for:
LCD or Plasma TV: Take your NTSC American TV overseas or bring your PAL or SECAM TV to the USA, using the high conversion quality to convert analog TV signals overseas to HD. You can use any PAL or NTSC TV to view any type of broadcast signal in the world. Your TV must have an HDMI input. This converter eliminates the need to buy a new multi-system TV set. A local TV tuner like a VCR, cable box, or satellite receiver is required (call us if you have questions: 847-640-9000 or 877-578-0587).
Tape conversion: You can exchange tapes with friends or relatives living abroad, or for business and education. A PAL VCR is required to do this. Connect a Pal VCR to this converter, and watch your tapes in HD quality on your TV.
International travel and relocation: You can use your video equipment with it while traveling or relocating to a country using a different TV system. You can install it on ships, planes, and for many industrial and business applications. We offer a free International Relocation Consultation for all your electrical and electronic questions. Please take advantage of this no obligation offer to find out what you can use, what you will need, and to utilize our 25 years of experience before you move.
DVD Player or Blu-Ray Player: Use your PAL or Multi Region Blu-Ray player on an NTSC TV or use an NTSC player on a Pal TV.
Camcorders: Use your PAL camcorder in the USA or your NTSC camcorder overseas on a PAL TV.
Game Systems: Use your PAL system Playstation, Playstation 2, PS3, XBOX, XBOX 360, Nintendo Wii, etc... on an NTSC TV or NTSC game system on a PAL TV.
Excellent features list:
- No audio or video delay! Converts in real time
- Up-converts signals to HDMI 1080p
Upconverts analog signal to HD quality through an HDMI output. This means you will not only convert your signal from PAL/NTSC but you will also enhance it to a higher resolution for an HDTV.
- Use your PAL/Secam equipment in an NTSC country and NTSC equipment in a PAL country
- Very easy to use: simply connect your video signal from the source (DVD player, VCR, DVD/VCR combo, satellite receiver, etc...) to the converter. Then connect the converter to your TV. The video converter will take the signal from your source and convert it to the proper system that your TV or monitor can use. It's that simple.
- There is no need for your TV to have a vertical hold as required by some models of converters.
- Real time conversion with no video or audio lag
- Uses a standard A/V or S-video connection to convert any input signal to HD quality HDMI output.
- Crisp and clear converted picture with no artifact or picture-quality loss.
- Compatible with ALL Mono, Hi-Fi Stereo, Dolby Digital and DTS equipment.
- Includes remote to change input and output.
- Stand-alone and stylish compact design excellent for portable applications.
- System condition memory. Converter remembers settings and returns to same input and output settings when turned back on
- LED lamp shows current input and output video signal
- No need to hook and unhook multiple components. Auto selection between S-video and composite signals. This means you can connect a DVD player and a VCR to the converter at the same time.
- ON / Off toggle switch
- Detects input automatically between all Pal, SECAM, and NTSC systems
- Convert signals from and to Pal, NTSC, and Secam
Excellent conversion characteristics such as:
- Fully digital decoding and encoding
- Ultra fast 64 Megabytes video field memory is the highest available in the market today
- The latest digital upconversion eliminates artifacts in the converted image
- Static resolution: up to 500 lines
- Dynamic resolution: up to 1080i
- 4 Field conversion of NTSC signals
- 8 Field conversion of PAL signals
- Built in Automatic Gain Control (A.G.C) function ensures 1 Vp-p output signal which optimizes the video output signal, ensuring best image quality
- Digital line (525 <-> 625 Lines) and 50<->60 field conversions
- Built-in Time Base Correction (T.B.C) for signal synchronization
- This is only a video converter. It cannot play tapes or DVDs. It can be connected between a DVD player, VCR, DVD/VCR combo, etc... and a TV. Please call us if you have any questions at 847-640-9000 or 877-578-0587
- It will not tune TV channels, to do this you will need a cable box, satellite receiver, VCR, or DVD recorder
- Your TV must have an HDMI or DVI input to use this converter
|Model||Sale Price||INPUT||OUTPUT||Recommended TV Size||TUNER|
| International KDV-5000
5 Year Warranty
|$139||Composite S-Video||Composite S-Video||Good For Older Analog TVs and for DVD recorders or VCRs||No Tuner. This model is good for use with Cable Box, Satellite Receiver, or other Video inputs See Buying Guide below for more info|
| International KDV-6500
5 Year Warranty
|$149||Composite S-Video||Component||Good for TV's with Component input that do not have HDMI input Rear Projection LCD||No Tuner. This model is good for use with Cable Box, Satellite Receiver, or other Video inputs See Buying Guide below for more info|
| International KDV-7000
5 Year Warranty
|$99||Composite S-Video||HDMI OUTPUT 480p, 720p, 1080i & 1080p FULL HD||Recommended for TV's With HDMI INPUT up to 32" in size Plasma or LCD||No Tuner. This model is good for use with Cable Box, Satellite Receiver, or other Video inputs See Buying Guide below for more info|
| International KDV-7200
5 Year Warranty
|$119||Composite S-Video HDMI||HDMI OUTPUT 720p & 1080p FULL HD||Recommended for TV's With HDMI INPUT up to 32" in size Plasma or LCD|
| International KDV-7600
5 Year Warranty
|$159||Component Composite S-Video HDMI||HDMI OUTPUT 480p, 720p, 1080i & 1080p FULL HD||Recommended for TV's With HDMI INPUT up to 42" in size Plasma or LCD|
| International KDV-8000
5 Year Warranty
|$279||2 of each Composite S-Video Component HDMI||HDMI OUTPUT 480p, 720p, 1080i & 1080p FULL HD &||Recommended for TV's With HDMI INPUT up to 100" in size Plasma, LED or LCD||No Tuner. This model is good for use with Cable Box, Satellite Receiver, or other Video input See Buying Guide below for more info|
| International KDV-7100RF
1 Year Warranty
|$159||RF Antenna Composite Component HDMI||HDMI OUTPUT 480p, 720p, 1080i & 1080p FULL HD||Recommended for TV's With HDMI INPUT up to 37" in size Plasma or LCD||Pal TV Tuner for countries with analog pal tuning|
| International KDV-7900RF
3 Year Warranty
|$198||RF Antenna Composite Component HDMI||HDMI OUTPUT 480p, 720p, 1080i & 1080p FULL HD||Recommended for TV's With HDMI INPUT up to 42" in size Plasma or LCD||Pal & NTSC Tuner for countries with NTSC or Pal analog tuning|
| International KDV-8100RF
5 Year Warranty
|$299||RF Antenna Composite Component 2 X HDMI||HDMI OUTPUT 480p, 720p, 1080i & 1080p FULL HD||Recommended for TV's With HDMI INPUT up to 100" in size Plasma, LED or LCD||Pal & NTSC Tuner for countries with NTSC or Pal analog tuning|
If you are relocating internationally we offer a free relocation consultation. Call (877) 578-0587 (Toll Free) or 1-847-640-9000 for more info.